We will be at K.EY – Fiera di RIMINI from 22 to 24 March 2023 with great NEWS
After participating in Key Energy last November, we will be present at the first edition of K.EY, a complete showcase of technologies, integrated solutions and services able of guiding the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral economy.
Stand 043 hall D1
At the fair, at our stand 043 in hall D1, we will be there with our solutions in the field of renewable energy such as photovoltaic inverters and storage systems. It will also be an opportunity to present some of our innovations dedicated to both the residential and commercial and industrial systems.
Solar energy as a concrete answer for the energy transition and expensive energy
Solar energy is an inexhaustible resource that is easily combined with cutting-edge, versatile, silent and efficient technologies. It is the most powerful, the most studied and one of the undisputed protagonists of the energy transition.
Here are some advantages of solar energy.
- It is a source of clean energy that does not produce CO2 emissions: in accordance with our mission, protecting our planet from climate change is very important. Collecting and exploiting the sun’s rays allows you to reduce the consumption of fossil fuels, eliminating the related greenhouse gas emissions
- It is always available: all year round and throughout the day. Even when there are clouds but there is enough light to create shade
- It can be a source of investment: installing a photovoltaic system involves an initial cost which is then recovered over time thanks to lower bills;
- It is self-produced: it can be obtained without depending on large companies as is the case for fuel, simply by producing it privately, for example on the roof of one’s house;
- It’s Affordable: Solar energy systems are cost-effective;
The spotlights on our new proposals
Two products in particular will be presented
- the evolution of our “RS Hybrid Single-phase”, an inverter + battery solution for energy efficiency and self-consumption in the residential sector.
- The new “RS Hybrid Three-phase” range: composed of three-phase inverters covering a power range of 5 kW, 6 kW, 8 kW and 10 kW and are ideal for systems with storage systems but which can also be used on photovoltaic systems without battery.
Furthermore, at the stand, visitors will have the opportunity to touch some new products recently introduced on the Italian market, including the three-phase inverters of the 50 kW and 110 kW Sirio ES range, with a compact design, which adapt to a wide variety of needs.
There will also be a corner dedicated to Riello UPS and Sentryum: third generation UPS systems for the protection of any small Data Center or “mission-critical” application.
We look forward to seeing you from 22 to 24 March in Rimini, at K.EY 2023 in Pavilion D1, Stand 043, to present the products mentioned above and to talk about the whole world of innovation and sustainability in the energy market.