If you are thinking of installing a photovoltaic system on the roof of your home or your commercial or industrial business, choosing the inverter that best suits your needs is essential.
Here are the main features of a photovoltaic inverter to consider for a choice suited to your needs:
- The photovoltaic inverter must be compatible with the technical specifications of the electricity grid to which it will be connected.
- The inverter must have a capacity proportionate to the power of the photovoltaic system to which it is connected. It is advisable to choose an inverter with a capacity slightly higher than the rated output of your solar panels.
- Better to focus on an efficient inverter. A high-efficiency inverter minimizes energy losses during conversion. This is a key feature to maximize system performance.
- A high-quality inverter will also be reliable and have a longer service life with less maintenance. Consider user feedback and the manufacturer’s reputation.
- Some technical characteristics such as the number of MPPT (Maximum Power Point Tracking) can help obtain maximum efficiency from the system.
- Additional features and services, such as remote monitoring and control can offer an additional level of convenience, security and efficiency.
- Focusing on a hybrid photovoltaic inverter can be a solution to consider to maximize efficiency and reduce energy costs, as it combines the function of a traditional inverter with that of an energy storage system.
You can request a consultation with one of our experts or more information on our inverters by clicking here. You will be contacted to receive all the information you need.
Advantages of solar energy
It is an inexhaustible resource that easily combines with cutting-edge technologies, versatile, silent and efficient. It is the most powerful, the most studied and is one of the undisputed protagonists of the energy transition.
Not convinced yet? Learn more about the advantages of solar energy by clicking here
What is a photovoltaic inverter?
A photovoltaic inverter is a device that converts the direct current (DC) produced by solar panels into alternating current (AC), the form of energy that powers our everyday home and business lives.
Learn more here
How does the photovoltaic inverter influence the performance of the photovoltaic system?
It must be efficient, it must be able to intelligently manage the energy load connected to it, it must offer consumption and expense monitoring systems and it must be combinable with a storage system.
Learn more here
If you want to understand what types of inverters exist, click here and learn more about the topic